The Edit Planner feature allows you to copy, move, swap and delete multiple items on your planner based on a range of dates.
Some helpful examples:
- Move all future planned items forward a day or more if your schedule changes and you are unable to follow your plan.
- Duplicate a week of recipes (or always repeating events) to a future date.
- Swap one week or recipes with another.
- Delete items from multiple days after making a mistake, like dragging a menu to the wrong location and forgetting to hit the undo button.
To get started...
- Click the Edit Planner button at the top of the meal planner to bring up the Edit Planner dialog.
- Then select the action you want to perform (copy, move, swap or delete).
- Select type of items you want to work with (recipes, ingredients and notes).
- Select which sections you would like to work from (breakfast, lunch, supper or snacks).
- Then select the FROM date range you would like to start on. Note: You can see your selections highlighted on your planner and you can drag the Edit Planner dialog around to more easily see your planner.
- Select the TO date If you are not deleting items.
- Finally, click the "(Copy,Move,Swap,Delete) Items" button to complete the process.
Note: The Reset Options link at the top of the dialog window will reset all options to their original values.